[TenTec] RE 28.634 & space aliens

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Wed Jan 5 22:04:54 EST 2005

Yea and I bet you're one of em'. You're not foolin me. I mean anyone knows
the aliens would chose a frequency that would be a harmonic of something
just so they could plant doubt in our minds. Yea...and I see you use
Yahoo.com, another sign. We're wise to your ways alien. TV sets....Pshaw.
Go home.

Steve N4LQ