[TenTec] Noisy RF Environment

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Wed Jan 5 23:04:54 EST 2005

Phil Chambley, Sr. wrote:
> This is the only list to which I subscribe.  I can correct that.

I was not instructing or playing list-Mom, just thought the
RFI list might have more folks who can be helpful with a RFI-
specific challenge than the TenTec list.

Since I am currently having a problem receiving the RFI list
I would not have learned that those scooters cause RFI unless
I read it on the TenTec list!

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
A blessed and joy-filled New Year to all!

West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Hallicrafters, Heathkit, Homebrew, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life: http://www.gospelcom.net/twr/
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!