[TenTec] Power Supply

Bruce Sugarberg bsugarberg at core.com
Fri Jan 7 00:06:55 EST 2005

Hello All,

The original power supply for the Paragon was the 960, not the 961,
according to the Ten-Tec January 1, 1988 price list.  The May, 1988
QST review of the Paragon also lists the 960 as the power supply.

The first Ten-Tec catalog I have that shows the 961, is the 1990
catalog that introduces the new Omni V.