[TenTec] CQ ACOM Users...

NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Thu Jan 6 19:46:03 EST 2005

A few weeks ago I collected a list of people wanting details of the ACOM
modification which was supposed to cure the ARCF problem.

After distributing to everyone that asked, I deleted the files in my "Sent"
folder.

In the meantime a lot more stuff is going on regarding this ARCF issue.

I would like to exchange email with some of you guys, especially if you were
having the ARCF problem.

Anyone interested in continuing that thread, please email me.

In fact, anyone running an ACOM with an OMNI or an ORION, please email me
DIRECTLY (again) and let me know if you are or are not experiencing the ARC
Fault error.

(THANKS)

WE WILL CONTINUE OFF-LIST so that we do not SPAM the others.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I got too carried away with cleaning up my
Outlook.

73

Rick