[TenTec] Jupiter help

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Fri Jan 7 19:36:15 EST 2005

Think back. Maybe you changed something lately? Most likely it's RFI getting
into your audio. Fine another rig to monitor yourself. Change from your
antenna to a dummy load and see if the audio clears up. Unhook extra devices
like computer etc. Listen again. Try another microphone.
Move stuff around. Bang on the Jupiter. Make sure all connections are tight.
Try QRP and see if it helps. Just the usual stuff. 73
Steve N4LQ