[TenTec] 2.8khz and Carrier Balance??

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 23:35:48 EST 2005

I emailed George about this today, if I understand his
reply, (n) db of filter loss may be required to meet
the emission specs after the carrier is nulled. The
stock TT filters in my experience have noticable gain
as compared to the stock TT filters, epecially at CW
bandwidths.

Sorry to the fellow that needs to live with the 2.4 in
the 9MHZ position, that really defeats the benefit of
the 2.4 filter in the 6 mhz position.

Running the VI+ at this moment with a pair of 2.8's
and could not imagine wanting anything else for cw or
ssb...

Re: [TenTec] 2.8khz and Carrier Balance??? (LONG!!!)
from [Steve N4LQ] [Permanent Link][Original]