[TenTec] Omni VI plus quirk?

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sun Jan 9 11:55:21 EST 2005

If it's new to you, I would suggest you remove the top and bottom
cover and make sure all the connectors are firmly seated as they
sure can come loose during shipment. Also make sure the logic chips
on the Logic board are also firmly seated. To my knowledge, that is
not typical problem encountered with the Omni 6 or the Plus.

Tom - W4BQF