[TenTec] Omni VI plus quirk?

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Sun Jan 9 14:09:00 EST 2005

Just another data point, I never keep my power supply on, I've had 3
OMNI VI's and never seen this problem.

The advice from Tommy is good, check ALL connectors on all boards to
make sure you're getting continuity where you need it.  I'd also check
the memory battery just to be sure it is not low (cheap and easy to
replace anyway!)  Then give Ten Tec a call, they may be able to tell
you a simple fix, they're helpful.

Clark
WA3JPG

On Jan 9, 2005, at 10:02 AM, K. Indart wrote:

> I never shut the TT power supply off; but turn off the OMNI VI+.
> That way
> the memory battery is maintained charged.   Don't remember turning off
> the
> P.S. in over 3 years, and never had your problem.
>
> Ken,  WA4RPH

Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Cal Poly State University