[TenTec] Omni VI confusion

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sun Jan 9 15:33:23 EST 2005

And there is no rechargeably battery in the Omni 6 series of rigs.
At one time Ten Tec performed a mod on the Omni 6 so it would have
+12vdc applied to the xtal oven,(to help improve frequency stability
at turn-on}, when you turned the rig off, of course you had to leave
your power supply turned on to provide the +12vdc.

Tom - W4BQF