[TenTec] TenTec virus?

Martin AA6E msembx-aa6e at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 21:40:11 EST 2005

Well, I use FireFox (latest thing from Mozilla) on Linux and Yahoo's
web mail system, so the problem is not YOU or ME, it is all the OTHER
FOLKS who get themselves infected and who then serve as unwitting
spam/virus launchers.  We can't stop them, but we at least have the
comfort of pretty good spam filters.

73 - Martin