[TenTec] Binaural (Stereo) CW Redux!

Phil Chambley, Sr. k4dpk at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 15:09:00 EST 2005

I played with a similar circuit from one of the magazines back in the
seventies, with some interesting results.  One worthwhile addition was to
install an X-connected DPDT switch in the headphone line so the earpieces
could be reversed.  Our (my) ears don't have the same high/low frequency
response, and this often helped weak-sig reception.  73

Phil K4DPK
VFO Stabilizers and PEP adapters for wattmeters...Check out
http://home.comcast.net/~k4dpk