[TenTec] INRAD Omni VI roofing filter kit - success

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Fri Jan 14 18:03:20 EST 2005

I think you have it Clark.

Just to clarify, the roofing filter is in series with the existing 15 kHz
filter.  Of course the existing 15 kHz filter adds little or nothing to the
rig selectivity after the mod.  On the Omni VI and V rigs jumper "25"
connects the RF board to the 9 MHz board at their respective "25" headers.
With the roofing filter the stock "25" jumper is removed and the mod goes in
the line between the "25" connector on the RF board and the "25" connector
on the 9 MHz board replacing the stock jumper.

The remainder of you analysis is dead on.

73,
Rick
VE7TK