[TenTec] Which Airpax breaker for Corsair II???

OTAKEBI at aol.com OTAKEBI at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 21:14:53 EST 2005

I have an Airpax 20 amp and an Airpax 18 amp fuse.
Both are fast acting.
I use the 20 amp on an OMNI V and have been using the 18 amp on my Corsair II.
The Corsair II calls for a Ten Tec 260 power supply which is an 18 amp power
supply.
And, the Corsair II manual states that the rig requires 18.5 amps max on
transmit.
Am I right to use the 18 amp breaker or should I use the 20 amp with my
Astron 35M.
I have read the past post and found that most of the guys use the 20 amp on
both the Corsair's and the OMNI's.
Will the 20 amp give enough protection or should I stick with the 18 amp?
Does anyone know if the Ten Tec 260 power supply had an 18 amp or a 20 amp?
Thanks in advance.
Dan/N4VET