[TenTec] INRAD Omni VI roofing filter kit - success

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Fri Jan 14 22:23:22 EST 2005

Bill
Someone suggested using the PROC button to activate the roofing. When in cw
mode, it still supplies DC voltage when activated but of course the
processor is inactive. The cw mode voltage can be picked off the control
board an fed into a logic gate along with the proc voltage to activate the
filter by pushing the proc button while in cw mode. Then you couldn't use
the roofing filter when in SSB mode using psk-31 so we are back to square 1.
Hmmm. what about that VOICE button? Maybe......

Steve N4LQ