Fw: [TenTec] yv5mbx - Orion operation issues

yv5mbx yv5mbx at arrl.net
Sat Jan 15 12:11:00 EST 2005

Hello Martin,

I agree with you and what you said abt the lack of technical knowledge apply to me but basically because I had not found further reference condensed in a book.

I define myself as contester but all my knowledge is based upon the experiences shared trough Internet lists and trial & error.

Good Shot!!!!

PD: Regarding the start-up, if the radio had been unused for a day, takes abt 30 secs to appear SYSTEM LOADING and another 30 for full start-up.

But after being turned on for minutes, if I turned off and then on takes abt 10 secs too!!!

I will made a total reset and see what could be happening.

73's de Javier