[TenTec] Power Supply

ron roncasa at verizon.net
Sat Jan 15 15:55:51 EST 2005

Ooooh, the "bad" word.

Ron
Wb1hga

Hi Paul,

This message is the reason that your messages are being held for approval.
The rules for the list specifically prohibit *any* reference to auctions
or auction sites, especially eBay.
Attempting to disguise the reference only worsens the situation.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

ultrafixedwing at juno.com wrote:

>I've seen power supplies for the Paragon 585 for sale and my question is
this? Which is the proper supply sold as an option for the rig? On E--y
(that auction site), and the archives of this list, I've seen 960's, 961's
and 962's listed as the matching supply for the Paragon 1.