[TenTec] Re: TenTec Omni V / 301

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Sat Jan 15 16:10:04 EST 2005

Ken are you by chance using Firefox as a browser?  I am and could not open
the pictures either.  They opened in Internet Explorer however.

There's a coding error that IE accepts and Firefox won't (a "\" instead of
"/" before the xxx.jpg).  I've corrected the path and the files are at:

      http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u/images/301.jpg

      http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u/images/tt301in.jpg

Rick