[TenTec] Orion AGC Setup and Audio Spectrum Analyzers

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Sun Jan 16 08:49:35 EST 2005

Bob

Spectrogram is highly regarded, although later versions have limited
functionality until you buy the product.  Tom N0SS has the last fully
functional Shareware version of the product available for download from his
website.  You can get it at http://www.n0ss.net/index.html#Spectrogram

This is Spectrogram v5.17 which will do the job very well for you.

Good luck.

73  Bob, 5B4AGN