[TenTec] Corsair II inquiry

Fred Bonavita k5qlf at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 17:56:12 EST 2005

A friend has offered me his Corsair II at an unspecified
price. He recently aquired an OMNI VI+ and retired the
Corsair. While he did not go into the "9.8 on a scale of
10" routine, he said it has the 1.8, 500 and 250 filters
but no p/s. He had the PTO rebuilt when it was at the
Mother Ship for a general overhaul after buying it about
two years ago. The PTO now is showing signs of getting a
"little jumpy again [but] it's not too bothersome, though."
I've known this gentleman many years and trust him. What I
don't know is what a reasomable offer would be -- something
that would not insult him. Comments?  Please reply DIRECTLY
to me. Thank you.
~Fred, K5QLF, San Antonio..