[TenTec] Argosy II 525D Microphone

Kip Williams N6NVP n6nvp at cox.net
Sun Jan 16 19:38:48 EST 2005

I've had my Argosy II for a week now and am enjoying this rig even more than
I expected to. Thanks for everyone's help when I was trying to decide on my
next radio. It's amazed me a couple of times already in less than optimal
operating conditions.

I am primarily into QRP, and primarily in CW mode but... the only thing I
didn't get with the Argosy is a microphone. I don't want anything that eats
up a lot of space - a desk mic, for example. (I don't have it to spare and
besides, I won't be running SSB very often.) What I thinking is an
inexpensive hand microphone that performs well with this transceiver. I'm
wondering what other people are using or, if you've gotten hold of a TT 700A
microphone, where you found it and what I might expect to pay? (I searched
the archive but only found mention of the Ten-Tec mic.)

Kip N6NVP

                               #-#-#-#
Kip Williams N6NVP | San Diego, CA | San Diego County | DM12ks
                               #-#-#-#