[TenTec] Delta II and Signalink SL-1+

James E McClellan n8luv_jm at juno.com
Sun Jan 16 23:20:35 EST 2005

Hi Jerry,

I use the SL-1+ with another rig, (Argonaut-V) and had to change the
settings internal on the SL-1+. Follow the instructions and you will be
able to get the proper signal as desired. Its a great system. I prefer it
over all others since it does not rely on PTT circuitry. As you know it
senses RF and goes to transmit mode automatically. Full-proof and simple!
I work every digital mode with it including CW and it works flawlessly!

Good Luck --- Jim --- N8LUV