[TenTec] Need 962 P/S info

Able2fly at aol.com Able2fly at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 19:26:15 EST 2005

Todd,

>From the TT "manual":

"Any high current connections should be made at the 4  pin connector at the
end of the output cable. Pin 1 (black wire) is the chassis  ground and high
current return. It is identified by a rib on the plastic shell  of the connector.
Pins 2 and 3 (white wires) are connected in series with the  front panel
POWER switch and Cary the "hot" side of the 115/230 VAC line. These  two lines
facilitate remote ON/OFF switching of the power supply. Pin 4 (red  wire) is the
=13.5 VDC output."

Hello all, I recently purchased a 962 P/S and no longer have my Omni 6+
manual as I sold the rig. I need to know which wires are +/- on the DC power
cable.
There's white, green, red & black. I'm hooking up my Brand K rig  to this P/S
& need to know the right connections.( I can assume white /  red is hot,
black
/ green is ground, but we all know the definition of  assume, Hi Hi.) I would
just like to be sure. Thanks for any help.

73, Todd - KT0DD - kd7efq at aol.com