[TenTec] Orion reset

n4lq n4lq at iglou.com
Wed Jan 19 11:13:35 EST 2005

I was going to suggest that John go to a dealer and try out that PROIII
but from his qth to Texas Towers it looks like 375 miles. I also see
where John is a cw op so he might want to read my review on the P3 on
Eham. I think each version of the Pro got a little worse when it came to
thumpy cw reception. But then at least it doesn't lock up all the time
like the Orions tend to do. My Orion didn't lock up but it seemed to
loose features for no reason. It lost the NR feature and I never got it
back even after multiple resets and reloads.
N4LQ