[TenTec] Orion Warranty

Lee Crocker w9oy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 10:35:32 EST 2005

Why that ding dang bling bang Ten Tec  How dare they
sell a radio that you gotta pull the ding dang bling
bang RIT knob to make it work

Why the nerve of these jokers.  You pay 330,000
pennies for a radio and the ding dang bling blang RIT
goes out and you actually have to pull the knob.  For
that kind of money they need to send you out an
engineer personally to your shack so he can pull the
ding dang knob..

and another thing, the freakin firmware.....

OOOOH much better   I just needed to get in my daily
rant

73  W9OY