[TenTec] Centaur with Paragon

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at tomorrowsweb.com
Fri Jan 21 21:17:47 EST 2005

I finally located a Centaur (buying a used one directly from Ten-Tec) to
add to my station (so I can find a new home for my FL-2100B). I am sure
that there are no issues interfacing the Centaur to my Omni-VI+ but I am
slightly cautious on interfacing it to my Paragon. According to the
Paragon's manual the Paragon supports QSK with the Titan 425 amp using
the TX OUT and TX EN connections so it should be a no-brainer to use the
Centaur... just thought I'd toss it out here to see if there is anything
I am unaware of.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT