[TenTec] Paragon 585

ultrafixedwing at juno.com ultrafixedwing at juno.com
Sat Jan 22 21:24:51 EST 2005

Help! I purchased the optional FM board for the 585 Paragon. It didn't come with installation instructions. It looks pretty straightforward, though. Here's the problem. On the board are 5 connectors, with wires,  labeled 75, 33, S, T, U. I found the connectors for all but "U". From what I can see, there are no free connectors in the area of the length of the connector wire. Can anyone help? Where does "U" go? I have the manual if you can reference a page # with "U" on it.

Thanks, Paul
KS2S