[TenTec] Orion AUX out audio question

Brad Hyde W5BK at hot.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 22:00:58 EST 2005

I have my audio from the Orion going into an Advent A4 stereo speaker and it
sounds great.  I have wondered if there would be a way to hook one of the A4
speakers to the left and one to the right and then use the binary receive?
That would really be fun to tune across a CW signal and have it go from one
side of the room to the other.
Brad