[TenTec] Dumb question maybe, but......?

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 17:11:28 EST 2005

Hi Jim

Dongle is one of those terms derived from the PC world,  it is those cables
that would attach to the PCMCIA cards on notebook PC's.

The Orion expansion dongle is a cable that goes inbetween the Orion and the
Aux I/O cable to make all 5 signals of the Aux I/O port available on female
phone plugs.

Best 73's
Rich
K5SF