[TenTec] Orion Warranty

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Jan 24 16:44:53 EST 2005

The bottom line is a control program should be an 'addition to' a
radio, but not 'in place of' parts of a radio. I think a lot of us
much rather utilize the radio rather than play with a computer. I
doubt that a serious DX'er or contester uses control programs for
their operations, therefore, again, the radio should work
stand-alone.

Tom - W4BQF