[TenTec] Orion AUX out audio question

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Jan 24 17:44:11 EST 2005

Mark,

That is VERY strange. I just tested what you said and you are
correct! Something I had not noticed before. If you are using AUX
I/O Left aux audio output, plug in the headphones and mute the MAIN
rcvr audio, you lose left aux audio output. Unplug the headphones
and the left aux audio output returns....very strange!

Tom - W4BQF