[TenTec] Delta II in a moble.... not recommended.

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 24 19:46:20 EST 2005

Check out the handy-dandy Battery Booster... a little switching supply that
floats in series the car battery keeping the total voltage to the rig at
13.8v.
See: http://members.cox.net/w4rry/
I had the same problem with my IC-706MkII, the note turned to crap when the
truck battery fell below 12.4 v. I couldn't believe how well this device
worked!
Best,
jerome VA7VV