[TenTec] Re:Re: [Ten-Tec Orion] QSK

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Thu Jan 27 17:17:46 EST 2005

There was an interesting comment in QST recently. Seems like high speed CW
copying is becoming popular with students in Europe. They have contests
where the code is sent from a speaker to a room full of contestants. I
forget the details, but I seem to remember that they had to copy without
writing it down and the best are over 50 wpm.

Mark