[TenTec] Inrad taking orders for Omni VI roofing filter***500hz.

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Sat Jan 29 22:28:39 EST 2005

I may want to get just the crystal filter since I already have the
board in my OMNI VI, but how big a deal is this?

I use the model 221 filter (my favorite) and the 600 Hz roofing filter
centered wherever it is works just fine, not much loss.  I suppose it
would be optimized by a few db with the other filter ... and I can't
resist finding out ... so I'm sure to swap filters.  But is there any
analysis to say this will make a big difference?  (Excuse me if I
missed the answer, I have been on/off for a while here).

Clark
WA3JPG