[TenTec] V. 1.08?

HUGHESRO ROGERH at realtracs.com
Mon Jan 31 23:50:39 EST 2005

I believe you have 2 ways. 1. when 1.08 comes out, you can make your own hardware changes and download upgrade software. 2. send it to tt and they can do both. my argo is at tentec now fixing an output problem and doing the 1.08 upgrade. I understand the new ones out have the ver 1.08 in it. The actual changes are in the archive a month or 2 back.  gud luck  roger w4iv