[TenTec] Grounds, etc.

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Sat Jul 2 08:42:24 EDT 2005

My experience with commercial VHF, UHF, and 800 MHZ - 900 MHz repeater antennas at some 35 locations around the US has been that "antennas with a DC ground potential" seem to avoid static build up and survive, unless they are at the top and take the brunt of the lightning strike. "Your mileage may vary" and the results could be very different of course.

73,

Gary - AB9M - www.csm-gh.com<http://www.csm-gh.com/>