[TenTec] Orion and UPDATE mode.

Steve Baron - KB3MM SteveBaron at StarLinX.com
Sun Jul 3 16:42:02 EDT 2005

I posted the original this morning
"Sun Jul 3 08:07:59 EDT 2005

Turned on Orion this AM and screen says Flash Update Mode?

After about 4 power on's over an hour, the system did load?"

I got a few replies that the recall key may have been stuck.

Don't think it was stuck, but I have a Bencher paddle with a Lucite cover.
It was very close to the rig, close enough that  a small movement towaard
the rig would put pressure on whatever button it contacted.

SO, not an Orion problem at all.

WOnder how many Orion problems are also initiated by operator actions