[TenTec] Yaesu FT9000 oversights in QST review

Curt k3ey at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 21:38:23 EDT 2005

I remember an old timer telling me that on a ladder
line fed antenna the fed line was part of the
radiation system, but when reading all the worldly
knowledge on this reflector I see this Ot-er must have
been misinformed as I read a different story on how I
can operate 5KW at only 5 five away from my neighbors
TV and he will never know it, provided of course I
arrange and properly prune and tune and balance this
marvelous antenna that is better than sex with wide
eyed wild crazy women...thanks for the entertainment
guys. Guess I’ll go join the wife and watch the big
flat 36 inch LCD screen with the DVR and forget about
ladder line for the day.

Love Curty