[TenTec] Orion "anomalies"

CATFISHTWO@aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 20:47:56 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/9/2005 5:27:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  mac at ARRL.NET
writes:

http://cheponis.com/Orion_DSP_BG_Fail.jpg

I am a new owner too, bought mine used and never saw anything like  that.
looks like something broke inside.  to do the master reset, did  you hold the
"main rx/tx ant 1 button and turn on the power, hold it for 5  seconds or more
, I did that then said git rid of everything as it asked the  other questions.

also try a master reset, upload the current software, and master reset
again.

good luck, if that don't do it , I would call TT and see about them fixing
what broke.

tom N6AJR