[TenTec] For Sale

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey dock0evz at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 02:35:33 EDT 2005

Sonny:

Could I possibly interest you in a partial trade of a very good Corsair II
toward your Jupiter?  Have been looking for one for some time, and sounds
like you might be open to it.  Maybe not, but just maybe.  I would expect
to add some cash, or possibly some other items of trade, etc.  What say?
Please let me know, thanks.  My cell phone is 505-366-7182, and I am on
Mountain Time.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ
   Licensed since 12/1960, and a loyal Ten-Tec
     fan since 1969!

cord and manual.No tuner.Face is perfect, case top has some scuff marks,
not scratches to the metal or anything that bad just some scuffs.Works
perfect. You won't be disappointed. I have another one ,so this must go to
make room for ?  $950 + shipping from Wisconsin or best offer or
trade(TenTec). (608)524-2995 or wa9kxq at charter.net