[TenTec] Fw: Cooling fans and IF gain

Travis Martin AccurateService at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 15 15:54:52 EDT 2005

This was my dream in the mid '90's---to buy an Omni+, a 253, and a 420
HercII---but by the time I actually decided to do it, they were all
discontinued.

I'm not a contester or DX hound, mostly just a ragchewer who likes
"nice stuff" and would really, really like to assemble this station.
Any of you guys wanting to upgrade to newer technology, please keep my
email address somewhere and holler at me when you're ready. It doesn't
have to be right away and I don't have to get all three pieces from the
same ham or at the same time; in fact, it would be easier to turn the
money loose one piece at a time. I do, however, only want pristine
units with all boxes and documentation.

Thanks and 73,

Travis N5AY

S-Line and CorsairII and loving them too...