[TenTec] Hercules 444 with Corsair II, Paragon, or Omni-VI+. Is it possible? QSK?

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Jul 18 22:06:31 EDT 2005

Yep...it sure will run with the Corsair 2. Used to use that set up
when I was learning QRQ.

Corsair 2                                       Hercules 444

Accessory Socket                                Control Socket

Pin 8 & 1 should be a shielded cable. Pin 8 is the 'T' voltage; Pin 1
(acc socket) is GND.

Between the Rx ANT and the Receiver connector, use a small coax (I used RG-174)

Should work like a charm. Good luck!

Tom - W4BQF