[TenTec] ten tec transverters

David S.McCallum w7sac2 at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 00:18:44 EDT 2005

Excuse me Paul I run my TT 1210 2m transverter with the hf rig at power
setting at about 12w and have used it a lot. When the band is open it's
a lot of fun attempting contacts. The manual says check the hf rig into
a 50 ohm dummy load for power between between 4 and 20w and that between
5 and 10watts should be sufficient, I chose 12. I love the little
xverter and might make more contacts with a small external amp and beam
antenna but that might be tried later. Mac

David S. McCallum/USAF RET./CMSGT/W7SAC/4