[TenTec] Hercules 444 amp head FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 19 08:05:31 EDT 2005

With the discussion of the Hercules 444 amplifier, and its
use with different rigs, reminded me that I have part of a
444 available.

I have the amp head available.  I do not have the power
supply.  The amp head does have a problem, however.
This amp has two final modules that "combine" to give
rated output.  One of these modules has dead transistors.
The other module is fine.  To the best of my knowledge,
the rest of the amp works OK, but it has been quite a
few years since I messed with it.  Case and cosmetics
are in good shape.

I also have the paper work for it, for $150.

In addition, I have the heavy cable that goes from the
power supply to the amp.  It has a heavy duty 9 pin molex
type connector on it, and either #12 or #14 wire, and is
about 6 feet long.  It is in good shape.  $18

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson