[TenTec] 7/20/05: Ten-Tec announces ORION II

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Wed Jul 20 13:10:17 EDT 2005

I'm a bit surprised that an upgrade can't (won't) be offered for at
least the processor(s) and possibly the display.  That would be my main
interest in an upgrade.  Otherwise, as processor technology continues to
improve, there will be an Orion III, Orion IV, etc. even though the RF
portion of the rig may not need updating.

73,

Alan N5NA