[TenTec] Orion II

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 19:26:47 EDT 2005

>> There are a number of changes and enhancements to
the new transceiver, and the retail price has
increased.  I'm sure in the days and weeks ahead
numerous inquiries about the new rig will need to be
answered by us - any questions you have about the new
rig I hope I (and we, at Ten-Tec) will be able to
answer. <<

Question: Is there a working prototype at this moment?

Question: Has production begun on the first batch of
Orion II's, or is the early October shipping date
subject to delays that may be introduced by suppliers?

Last Question : Will the O2 TFT display be improved by
all those fancy PDA graphics features in the new
Freescale DragonBall Super, or will it begin life as a
colorized Orion I format?