[TenTec] 7/20/05: Ten-Tec announces ORION II

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Wed Jul 20 22:31:44 EDT 2005

OTAKEBI at aol.com wrote:

>......Stuff Deleted
>I bet Ten Tec was able to sell most of the Orions they had in stock.
>I wonder if the last guy that ordered an Orion yesterday was told  about the
>Orion II before the order was taken?
>........Stuff Deleted

This is nonsense........From the Ten Tec website:

"We will continue to build original ORION units through the summer. At
present we have more orders on hand than available transceivers left to
build. If you would like to purchase an original ORION, please contact
the sales department to be waitlisted. In the event that current ORION
orders are cancelled or not filled, we will add you to the order queue
to obtain an original ORION in August."