[TenTec] 8 Pins?

Duane - N9DG n9dg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 10:18:21 EDT 2005

Ah yes, I had forgotten about the shield/mic ground issues
with the current 4 pin configuration.

I concur with your remarks about the balanced mic inputs.
That is perhaps one of the best ideas incorporated into the
FTDX 9000 series radio. Everybody should have already been
doing that for decades.

Duane
N9DG