[TenTec] Gapping hole in T T line

Paul DeWitte K9OT k9ot at mhtc.net
Thu Jul 21 11:37:13 EDT 2005

I would like to see something  that has the receiever quality (capability)
of the Orion and just one receiever but dual VFOs so you can work split.
Since I cant watch TV and work a pileup at the same time, it would not have
to have a fancy display. Just functional and in a contrasting color so you
could see it in all kinds of light.
Now put that in a size  that I can take it as carry on, and I would be
happy. And no the Jupiter does not fit that senario as I have tried that
route.  One last thing is that it would have to have the great T T QSK.
Would this fit in the $2K-$2.5K  range ?

73 Paul K9OT

Not even thinking of an Orion