[TenTec] [OT] FCC says CW dead?

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Thu Jul 21 18:25:02 EDT 2005

I agree, but for a different reason. I thought PSK (and especially
Stream) was very neat. What absolutely killed my interest was seldom,
if ever, having a QSO, but sitting there looking at a bunch of
repetitive macros. If we could get the PSK folks to actually have
QSO's, then it sure would be a heck of a lot more fun. But I speak
now, without having tried PSK in a couple of years...has it changed?

Tommy - W4BQF