[TenTec] [Orion] New Orion II

Barry Gross barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:51:18 EDT 2005

On 7/21/05, HeathlinerSB at aol.com <HeathlinerSB at aol.com> wrote:

> Now i can imagine, that my "Classic" ORION is worth not half the price over
> night.

I'm just not getting the instant devaluation of the Orion.  The O2
version is $700 MORE expensive and its introduction apparently
guarantees several additional years of continued support for the O1
firmware.  And people are saying a used O1 today is worth $500+ less
than yesterday?  I don't get it but if that's how the used Orion
market is acting (i.e., over-reacting), there should be some happy
buyers out there.  Grab them now, because price may very well recover
if V2 firmware is what it's cracked up to be.

73,
Barry N1EU